2009-12-13

Are you the exception...or the rule

DUMPA HONOM - HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU
(Jag har velat se den här filmen sedan jag hörde att det smarta SATC-citatet skulle bli film. Jessie tyckte jag skulle se den NU. Jag påverkades. På flera sätt...
)


Klockrena citat = läs inte nedan om du inte sett filmen

Gigi: We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.

Alex: So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.

Gigi: Maybe his grandma died or maybe he lost my number or is out of town or got hit by a cab...
Alex: Or maybe he is not interested in seeing you again.

Gigi: A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.

Alex: You are my exception.

1 kommentar: